Join us on October 26th, 2023 for our 100% online Speed-Jobbing
Our 100% online Speed-Jobbing event connects BC employers with qualified bilingual immigrants willing to settle permanently in the local job market while keeping the advantages of its unique format.
Why exhibit at our 100% online Speed-Jobbing?
- An innovative recruitment format, similar to speed dating event, with 12-minute interviews per candidate
- A scheduled agenda with candidates profiles pre-matched with your job postings
- NO line up in front of your virtual booth/room!
- Candidates from various occupations including IT, Project Management, Sales, Human Resources, Finance, Communications and more…
- International recruitment
- Candidates are bilingual in English and French – but French is just a plus!
Speed-Jobbing: how does it work?
- There will be 12 rounds in total
- We will provide the individually scheduled appointments for each recruiter 24 hours before the start of the event. You will see the round #, with the name and contact information of the candidates you will meet.
- For each round, the candidate is given access to your virtual booth. You don’t need to exit the virtual room !
- Each round = 12 minutes, then 3 minutes for candidates to switch virtual booth
- We will show the time remaining on our virtual platform.
- There are no set-up questions.
Exhibitor Expectations & Information :
- Personalized Training Session: a free training session will be provided to all exhibitors to learn more about the Virtual Speed-jobbing and take advantage of all its benefits.
- Registration fee : a $100 registration fee will be required per organization. The fee will be payable through Eventbrite. Each organization can present up to 2 recruiters during the event.
- Virtual booth set-up: each exhibitor can set a virtual booth with a description, a logo and a short video of maximum 2 minutes to present his/her organization.
- Technical Support will be offered throughout the event by our partners 12SC
If you are interested in taking part in our Speed-jobbing event, please RSVP by October 16th, 2023 and for eventual questions please contact us :
- by phone at 236.591.2189
- or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your registration, we will contact you to collect information on your job openings to help us pre-match candidates with your organization.
If you have further questions, we will be more than happy to help you!