Are you an HR professional with just a few years’ experience, one with few knowledge of your profession in Canada, or someone who occasionally wears the hat of a recruiter in your organization? Do you know how to developing talent at distance? Do you hire skilled bilingual talents for your job openings?
La Société de Développement Économique de la Colombie-Britannique, in partnership with RDÉE Canada, has developed a series of 3 free workshops for recruiters to help you find the next talents more efficiently, facilitate their integration and develop their skills at a distance.
Discover our workshops below :
- Workshop 1, February 11th, 2021, 5:30 to 7 pm: Implementing an effective recruitment strategy
- Workshop 2, February 23th 2021, 5:30 to 7 pm: Successful onboarding of new employees
- Workshop 3, March 18th, 2021, 5:30 to 7 pm: Developing talent at distance
Developing talent at distance
Learning is a journey. As your organization evolves, the market adapts and new technology appears, your workforce needs to further develop its talent. How can distant learning be efficient? This webinar will address:
- Competencies that can be developed remotely
- Developing a distance learning plan
- Use of online training:
- With live facilitator
- Pre-recorded webinar-style
- The importance of manager’s follow-up after distance training.