Are you an HR professional with just a few years’ experience, one with few knowledge of your profession in Canada, or someone who occasionally wears the hat of a recruiter in your organization? Do you hire skilled bilingual talents for your job openings?
La Société de Développement Économique de la Colombie-Britannique, in partnership with RDÉE Canada, has developed a series of 4 free workshops for recruiters to help you find the next talents more efficiently, facilitate their integration and develop their skills at distance.
Discover our workshops below :
- Workshop 1, June 15th 2021, 12 to 1:30 pm: Improve your skills
- Workshop 2, August 24th 2021, 12 to 1:30 pm: Encourage employee engagement and retention
- Workshop 3, January 18th 2022, 12 to 1:30 pm: Manage employee well-being remotely
- Workshop 4, February 15th 2022, 12 to 1:30 pm: Effective feedback to consolidate or improve performance
Workshop 4: Effective Feedback to Reinforce or Improve Performance:
How to be comfortable providing feedback either to reinforce good actions or work habits or to improve results. In this workshop, the barriers to receiving feedback and how to address them will be discussed:
- Myths/Realities related to feedback;
- The appropriate time to give feedback;
- Components of effective feedback.