Join us on June 22th, 2023 for our Vancouver’s Speed-Jobbing
Our Vancouver’s Speed-Jobbing event connects Greater Vancouver employers with employment opportunities in the construction and tourism industries as well as for support staffs within the health industry, to qualified bilingual immigrants willing to settle permanently in the local job market
Why exhibit at our Speed-Jobbing?
- An innovative recruitment format, similar to speed dating event, with 12-minute interviews per candidate
- A scheduled agenda with candidates profiles pre-matched with your job postings
- NO line up in front of your booth!
- Candidates from various occupations including IT, Project Management, Sales, Human Resources, Finance, Communications and more…
- Opportunity to network during and after the event
- Candidates are bilingual in English and French – but French is just a plus!
Speed-Jobbing: how does it work?
- There will be 12 rounds in total
- We will provide the individually scheduled appointments for each recruiter 24 hours before the start of the event. You will see the round #, with the name and contact information of the candidates you will meet.
- For each round, the candidate will come to your booth
- Each round = 12 minutes, then 3 minutes for candidates to switch booth
- We will display the time remaining on a clock.
- There are no set-up questions.
Exhibitor Expectations & Information :
- Registration fee : a $100 registration fee will be required per organization. The fee will be payable through Eventbrite. Each organization can bring up to 2 recruiters during the event.
- A quick one-on-one session with our specialist: upon registration, our Employer Support and Relation Specialist will meet individually with all recruiters to learn more about your organization, collect your job descriptions and get additional information to help us match you with the best candidates
- Booth set-up: each exhibitor can set their booth before the start of the event with a banner, and personalized table cloth. Note that we will provide a black table cloth to all recruiters.
- Logistics support: will be offered throughout the event by our team
If you are interested in taking part in our Speed-jobbing event, please RSVP by May 28th, 2023 and for eventual questions please contact us :
- by phone at 604 612 1890
- or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your registration, we will contact you to collect information on your job openings to help us pre-match candidates with your organization.
If you have further questions, we will be more than happy to help you!