Are you a permanent resident of Canada and interested in achieving successful professional integration in British Columbia?
During this workshop, you’ll discover the resources and opportunities offered by SDECB (Société de développement économique de la Colombie-Britannique) and ISS of BC (Immigrant Services Society of British Columbia) to help you develop your professional project in Canada. Learn how these organizations can support you along the way and maximize your chances of success.
You’ll also learn about current trends in the British Columbia job market. You’ll learn about growth sectors, in-demand skills and emerging opportunities. This valuable knowledge will enable you to better position yourself and make informed decisions for your career.
You’ll learn all about British Columbia’s recruitment culture! You’ll gain key insights into employer expectations and the best strategies for standing out in a competitive market.
Finally, you’ll discover the tools you need to succeed in your professional integration in British Columbia. Learn how to optimize your resume according to local standards, prepare effectively for job interviews, develop a solid professional network and take advantage of the resources available in the region. You’ll leave with concrete, practical advice on how to stand out from the crowd and achieve your professional goals.
- 10:00 – 10:15: Presentation of the SDECB – in French
- 10:15am – 10:30am: Presentation of ISS of BC – in English
- 10:30 – 11:15 : Key steps to successful professional integration in British Columbia as a permanent resident in Canada – in French
- 11h15 – 11h30 : Questions – Answers – in French and English
- Improve your understanding of the British Columbia job market
- Improve your understanding of the cultural codes of recruitment in Canada
- Learn about resources and tools for successful professional integration in British Columbia
Join us at this not-to-be-missed event and give your career a real boost in British Columbia!