Join us on March 11th, 2021 for our 100% online Speed-Jobing
Our 100% Online Speed-Jobing event connects BC employers with qualified bilingual immigrants : Francophone newcomers or skilled immigrants with a permanent resident status ; willing to settle permanently in the local job market ,while keeping the advantages of its unique format.
Why you should take part in our online Speed-Jobing event?
- Optimization of your job search with 10-minute interviews with recruiters in the same place, without any travel expense nor extended waiting periods.
- Exclusive qualified job offers in various industries such as IT, finance, human resources, sales, communications, etc. and that have not been published anywhere else.
- The opportunity to meet with the already registered businesses : Fortinet, SAGE, Conseil Scolaire Francophone, Industrielle Alliance, Make a Future, Fédération des parents francophones
- Scheduled interviews based on your skills, the relevance of your profile to the different job postings, and your eligibility to work in B.C.
- A unique chance to stand out as you will only meet recruiters whom job postings are matching your profile: you then only have to be persuasive and show yourself in your best light!
- 100% online, 100% easy, every step can be taken entirely online, from registration to interviews.
Speed-Jobing: how does it work?
- There will be 13 rounds in total
- We will provide the individually scheduled appointments for each candidate the day before the event. You will see the round #, with the information of the companies you will meet.
- For each round, you will be given access to your virtual booth.
- Each round = 6 minutes, then 2 minutes for candidates to switch virtual booth
- We will show the time remaining on our virtual platform.
Candidate Expectations & Information :
- Personalized Training Session: a free training session will be provided to all candidates to learn more about the Virtual Speed-jobing and take advantage of all its benefits.
- Registration fee : a $10 registration fee will be required per participant as a deposit. The fee will be payable through Eventbrite and reimbursed to the participant upon attendance to the event. If a participant does not show up to the event, the fee will not be returned to him/her.
- Technical Support will be offered throughout the event by our partners 12SC
- Water break : a 13 minutes break will take place at 2:17 PM the day of the event to let exhibitors and job seekers stretch in the comfort of their home or workplace
If you are interested in taking part in our Speed-jobing event, please RSVP by 11:59PM on March 3rd, 2021 :
- by phone at 604-825-3567
- or by email at email@example.com;
to confirm your attendance and send us your resume.
If you have further questions, we will be more than happy to help you!