Are you an HR professional with just a few years’ experience, one with few knowledge of your profession in Canada, or someone who occasionally wears the hat of a recruiter in your organization? Do you hire skilled bilingual talents for your job openings?
La Société de Développement Économique de la Colombie-Britannique, in partnership with RDÉE Canada, has developed a series of 4 free workshops for recruiters to help you find the next talents more efficiently, facilitate their integration and develop their skills at distance.
Discover our workshops below :
- Workshop 1, June 15th 2021, 12 to 1:30 pm: Improve your skills
- Workshop 2, August 24th 2021, 12 to 1:30 pm: Encourage employee engagement and retention
- Workshop 3, January 18th 2022, 12 to 1:30 pm: Manage employee well-being remotely
- Workshop 4, February 15th 2022, 12 to 1:30 pm: Effective feedback to consolidate or improve performance
Workshop 2 : Promote employee engagement and retention
Be able to identify the motivational factors and actions required to promote and maintain employee engagement and retention:
- Motivational factors
- Impact of the level of trust
- Create an inclusive environment that values everyone’s contribution