|12:00 pm – 1:00 pm||Booth set up|
|1:00 pm-1:30 pm||Registration of the candidates|
|1:00 pm-1:30 pm||Open forum with refreshments and snacks|
|1:30 pm-1:45 pm||Presentation of the Speed-Jobing|
|1:45 pm-2:50 pm||Speed Jobing – 1st part (8 rounds)|
|2:50 pm-3:05 pm||Break – Refreshments and snacks|
|3:05 pm-4:10 pm||Speed Jobing – 2nd part (8 rounds)|
|4:10 pm-4:45 pm||Networking with the candidates|
|4:45 pm-5 pm||Booth Dismantling|
Cost: Entirely FREE of charge for both exhibitors and job seekers
Speed-Jobing: How does it work ?
- There will be 16 rounds during the total 2 hours
- During your check-in, we will provide the individual scheduled appointments for each
recruiter. The round # will be provided along with the name and contact information of the
candidates that you will meet.
- For each round, the candidate will come to your table. You don’t have to move!
- Each round will be 6 minutes, with 2 minutes interval in-between for candidates to switch tables
- The times will be displayed on the screen.
- Employers are welcome to use their interview questions for the time allotted.
- Feel free to network with the candidates at the end of the speed-jobbing!
Exhibitor Expectations & Other Information:
- What to bring: You are welcome to bring your organization’s promotional or marketing materials,
including banners, displays, personalized tablecloths, etc.
- Parking: there is an underground parking is available on the left of the entrance of the Creekside
Community Center at $2.75/hour or $11/all day.
- Booth set-up: Exhibitor check-in will start at 12:00 pm on November 23rd. The booth must be setup
by 1:00 pm. The event will be open to visitors from 1:00pm to 4:45 pm.
- You will be provided: 6 ft. table with table cloth and 2-4 chairs.
- Free Wifi (#vanwifi ) will be available throughout the event.
- Several electrical outlets are located along the walls.
- Water and snacks will be available to exhibitors and job seekers at all time
Our team looks forward to your participation. Please feel free to contact me at any time if you have further
questions about this event, I will be more than happy to help you.
Gestionnaire de projets, Secteur immigration et emploi
Project Manager, Immigration and Employment Sector