Series of 4 online workshops for Francophone newcomers
Are you a Francophone newcomer or a skilled immigrant with a permanent resident status who wants to integrate into the British Columbia labour market on a long-term basis?
In partnership with Douglas College, the SDECB offers a series of 4 workshops to help you understand and integrate the specificities of the BC job market: contract and employment law, CV and job interviews, integration and cross-cultural communication in the workplace.
Register now to accelerate your job search and succeed in your professional integration in Canada.
Workshop: Work in a Post-Covid World
In this interactive 2-hour session, students will:
- Enhance their awareness of the impacts of Covid on employment in Canada as well as on how individuals in the class have been impacted, professionally
- Learn strategies to manage work in different formats and environments to minimize anxiety and to maximize engagement and productivity
- Learn to recognize and explore opportunities for work that continue to emerge because of the pandemic
Next workshops :
- October 19th 2021 : Speed Jobbing Preparation
- December 14th 2021 : Upskilling to Navigate the Gig Economy
- March 9th 2022: Speed Jobbing Preparation