Join us on June 8, 2021 for our 100% online job fair
Our 100% online Job Fair connects two major employers in the Okanagan region with bilingual skilled immigrants: French-speaking newcomers or skilled immigrants with permanent resident status; wishing to establish themselves permanently in the local job market.
Businesses in attendance:
- Boys and Girls Club Okanagan
- BC Fruit Growers Association
Why participate in our Virtual Career Fair?
- Meet local employers and interact with them directly
- Employers have many permanent and seasonal positions
- Economic integration of Francophone immigrants in the Okanagan Valley
- Recruitment of bilingual immigrants or filling positions in order to reduce the labour shortages in the region. (in accordance with the Okanagan labour market)
- Opportunities for stepping-stone positions related to the immigrant’s field of expertise in order to ensure success in the region’s labour market.
- 9:30am – 9:40am: Opening remarks by the organizers SDECB & KCR-Kelowna Community Resources
- 9:40 – 10:50 am: Boys and Girls Club Okanagan: Employer presentation and question and answer period
- 10:50 – 11:00 am: Break
- 11:00 – 11:10am: SDECB & KCR Presentation
- 11:10am – 12:15pm: BC Fruit Growers Association: Employer presentation and Q&A
- 12:15 to 12:30pm : Closing message
- Online event via ZOOM
- Prepare your CVs
- Tuesday June 8th from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm